Lissa & Nate - Our Fairytale

Lissa & Nate ~ Our Fairytale
Celestial
marriage brings greater possibilities for happiness than does any other relationship. ~Russell M. Nelson

Monday, November 16, 2009

About A Broken Heart

 
If you are reading this it's because you have my new address and now know that my old address got deleted somehow. I am absolutely heartbroken. I was lazy for 3 years and did not back up any of my blogs or print them and now I've lost them all. My blog the last 3 years was the best journaling I have done in my life and now it all seems wasted. I am just heartbroken.

So I am starting again. A new beginning with the wisdom to not procrastinate backing my blogs up. I actually gave my blog a title this time because I know that even though something great is gone it isn't the end of life or whatever else, just an opportunity for a new beginning. The same is with every day, every week, every month, ever year and every resolve to do better and be a better person, no matter how small or inconsequential those new beginnings may seem to others or even ourselves.

Every time I clean the kitchen resolving to not let it get that messy again it is a new beginning. Sometimes I may fail having no improvement on my previous new beginning, and other times I may excel far beyond my expectations. Regardless I will never run out of opportunities to have a new beginning.

Consider your daily, weekly, monthly, yearly new beginnings and discover the hope that comes from knowing the disappointments and failures of today aren't the end of life and the joys and blessings of life will continue to grow if you make a resolve to start again in your failures and successes.

4 comments:

  1. That sucks...I hate when things like that happen. I know save everything on 2 disks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your blog. What a sad tale! Glad to have you back though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry that your old blog got deleted..I did the same thing, what a pain! Love the header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Clark's picture. Way cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...