Lissa & Nate - Our Fairytale

Lissa & Nate ~ Our Fairytale
Celestial
marriage brings greater possibilities for happiness than does any other relationship. ~Russell M. Nelson

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

About Gratitude Day 6


I am grateful for the blessing of being Bud's Mom. He brings joy into my life and makes me all together a better person. Less selfish, more compassionate. My life is more beautiful and more sweet. I love hearing him pray, and I love hearing him talk about his family and his friends. I love how excited he is to have a brother and what a good brother he is. He enjoys making Champ laugh and he enjoys talking and playing with him. I love watching his imagination blossom as he plays with his toys. My life changed 3 years ago because of Bud and I wouldn't want it any other way.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...