Lissa & Nate - Our Fairytale

Lissa & Nate ~ Our Fairytale
Celestial
marriage brings greater possibilities for happiness than does any other relationship. ~Russell M. Nelson

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

About Gratitude Day 8

I am grateful for my sisters. I just love them! ALL of them. I miss them so much and wish we could all live closer. As it is right now I only have one sister out of all my sisters and sisters-in-law close and we live far enough apart that it's hard to get together often. I know though, even though we are far away I will always have the support I need just by making a phone call.



(I tried to find one of all of us from Becky's wedding but I could not. I think they are on my external hard drive.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...