Lissa & Nate - Our Fairytale

Lissa & Nate ~ Our Fairytale
Celestial
marriage brings greater possibilities for happiness than does any other relationship. ~Russell M. Nelson

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

About Gratitude Day 7

I am grateful for my mothers, first the mother who raised me, second the mother who raised the boy into the man that became my loving husband and a wonderful dad, and third those mothers who have been there for me all along the way. There are a few that stand out as particularly amazing in my life and I'm not sure I would be where I am now if it weren't for all of the above. The faith of the mothers in my life has been a shining light ~ a beacon of direction for me. I'm so grateful for them.

And about my mom and mom-in-law I'm grateful for the support they've been to Nate and I and especially to our kids. I couldn't ask for my kids to have better grandparents!


And of course I can't forget my Fathers. The calming wisdom in them has had such a positive influence on me and my family. I can't express how thankful I am to have worthy priesthood leaders to be examples to my boys. And Curtis taught Nate well in teaching him how to treat his wife and respect women and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...