Lissa & Nate - Our Fairytale

Lissa & Nate ~ Our Fairytale
Celestial
marriage brings greater possibilities for happiness than does any other relationship. ~Russell M. Nelson

Thursday, March 1, 2012

About An Answered Prayer

Yesterday morning I was said prayer asking my Heavenly Father if this would be right and good for me. I think he thinks it is. This is why.

  • Sometime in the morning after my prayer I got on KSL classifieds and craigslist to try once again to find an affordable juicer. Most of the juicers I was seeing before then were 70-75+ and of the 4ish people I called I only got one call back and it turned out the guy was in Roy (too much gas money and time.). Well I decided to search again only this time I searched the whole classified section instead of just the "other appliances" section. Up popped just one more ad for only $50!!! I left another message and the woman called me back! She was very kind so I bought the juicer.
  • After reading through the "mommy meltdown" blog again I noticed for the first time a hulu reference to the documentary "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead" by one of her commenters. I didn't have netflix so until yesterday I hadn't seen the blog. I watched it. I felt good. I felt inspired. I thought, I should do this!
  • After posting my first blog on this experience on the wrong blog I saw a new blog by my friend Kristi. And who woulda thought but she posted about the EXACT SAME THING only a day before me! She will be doing the reboot challenge as well (I'm not sure for how long). I felt encouraged (after being bummed that my sister who wanted to do it couldn't) that not only did I have the support of some of my closest friends but I had a friend actually wanting to do this as well!
On hard days I want to remember that these are all little things that led to me feeling this is right after my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...