Lissa & Nate - Our Fairytale

Lissa & Nate ~ Our Fairytale
Celestial
marriage brings greater possibilities for happiness than does any other relationship. ~Russell M. Nelson

Saturday, March 10, 2012

About Chocolate Cake

Today we were invited to a birthday party for a cute little neighbor of ours during which I held a plate of chocolate cake in my hand and didn't even take a lick! Little moments like this remind me that I can do this!

I have this terrible tendency to let myself go too long between meals. Not just juice meals but any meal. I can't do that while I juice. I was SO tempted to just eat just now and if I continue to let myself get to the point of hungry I'm not going to be able to make it 50 more days. Right now that feels SO LONG!

At least in the meantime I can pin new healthy recipes to try out... Like this one...

1 comment:

  1. That's been my near demise...letting myself go for too long.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...