Lissa & Nate - Our Fairytale

Lissa & Nate ~ Our Fairytale
Celestial
marriage brings greater possibilities for happiness than does any other relationship. ~Russell M. Nelson

Thursday, March 15, 2012

About Day 15

Well I'm almost a full quarter of the way through, and I feel great!

BUT.... I'm not going to lie...

I still have thoughts almost every day about quitting and just eating regular food. Not because I crave candy or sweets or In-n-Out burger, I don't, but because it is the easy thing to do. It's easy to eat delicious food. It's normal. And while I don't crave anything right now I do miss it. I remember that I liked it. I miss chewing bananas and watermelon! Not really any surprise there but still.

This is hard!

After I think I could quit at any moment, I think about day 60 and what that will be like, and feel like, and how I'll look. Then I think, I will never know if I stop today.

I want to know!

While teaching myself to love healthiness is the biggest reason for doing this, losing weight is the driving force. I REALLY am tired of feeling the way I do, and looking the way I do. I really want to be thin for myself and quite honestly look hot for my husband.

Even after losing almost 10 lbs I still look in the mirror and feel like I'm having a fat day, but I know if I keep this up I can over come that.

In the meantime I try not to feel sorry for myself. Sometimes I do though... like today. But I'm over it now. I think.

Day 60 can't come soon enough.

....

And I also know that my Heavenly Father loves me whether I'm fat or skinny. I have to remind myself of that constantly.

1 comment:

  1. 15 days is a milestone! go you! that's awesome. i remember in the video when joe takes a bite of his first apple after the 60 days are up and i wondered if it was weird for him or tough for him to chew. you'll have to tell me, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...