Lissa & Nate - Our Fairytale

Lissa & Nate ~ Our Fairytale
Celestial
marriage brings greater possibilities for happiness than does any other relationship. ~Russell M. Nelson

Saturday, March 3, 2012

About Trying Again

So when I wrote that I'm poor at being consistent I should have added being committed.

Like when I try to be consistent about cleaning my face at night to get rid of my acnes... I get lazy.

As I was responding to Christa's comment I saw a picture from a previous blog about my goals to lose weight. Ummm. I didn't do so hot. I did well until December and then it all fell apart. Not only did I stop losing weight, I gained back what I had lost...

Why? SUGAR!!! I just love the stuff.

Sigh.

Oh well.

Failing in that goal is what led me to this, and I believe this will be more of the paradigm shift that I need.

AND I guess I didn't really fail. I still have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...