Lissa & Nate - Our Fairytale

Lissa & Nate ~ Our Fairytale
Celestial
marriage brings greater possibilities for happiness than does any other relationship. ~Russell M. Nelson

Friday, March 2, 2012

About Day 1 and Onto Day 2

I wasn't sure how this was going to go yesterday after the leek juice, but today my juices have been a lot more tasty so I'm not quite so nervous anymore.

I'm not hungry... yet... But here's hoping I won't get hungry. I have been mentally prepping for that part.

Every day I will be drinking about 4 - 5, 16 ounce juices and adding approximately 16 - 24 ounces of additional fluids. Besides drinking LOTS of water I can also drink herbal tea, lemon water and plain coconut water. Gotta get me some of that stuff!

With each serving of juice I am getting somewhere between 200 - 400 calories. Multiply that X 4 -5 servings I am probably consuming 1500 - 2000 calories a day. Not so bad right? I remind myself that constanty so my head knows I'm not starving and hopefully will send that message to my body. I really hope I don't feel like I'm starving at any point during this reboot.

I'm not a fan of cleaning the juicer 4 - 5 times a day but after making a couple of batches that have lasted me more than one serving (i.e. sat for a couple of hours) I've decided I like it fresh MUCH better. I started lining my pulp catching pail with the produce bags from my groceries and the pail is big enough to catch a days worth of pulp, so I only have to pull the bag out and replace it once a day. I like that.

See more of the benefits of what I'm doing here!

1 comment:

  1. i'm excited for you. can't wait to see how this keeps going and how you feel in a few days. i still wish i could join you, if even for a shorter one, but sadly, now is not the time. but there will be time later. love you and you rock!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...